Atos Origin 2006 full year results
Atos Origin, an international information technology services provider, today announced full results for the year ended 31 December 2006, confirming all the figures announced on 5 February 2007.
- Group revenues were EUR 5,397 million representing organic growth of +1.5%
- Operating Margin was EUR 247 million (4.6% of revenues)
- Impairment charge in the UK and in Italy for EUR 378 million
- Net loss of the period EUR 264 million after impairment charge
- Adjusted net income was EUR 110 million, or EUR 1.63 per share
- Underlying net debt reduced by EUR 120 million excluding the acquisition of Banksys and BCC
- Order entry of EUR 6.3 billion in 2006 representing a book to bill ratio of 116%
2006 reported Group revenues reached EUR 5,397 million. On a constant scope and exchange rate basis, revenues for the period were up +1.5%. The Group operating margin in 2006 reached EUR 247 million at 4.6% of revenues compared to 7.3% in 2005. This performance is mainly due to delays in new business in the UK and a difficult market environment in Italy.
Read the full article
Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf.